Squash Radio (SqR) sits down with Amanda Sobhy, someone who really doesn’t need any introduction to the Squash Community, especially in the United States, bring the highest-ranked American in the Professional Squash Association World rankings #7.
In this episode, Amanda opens up about herself, her struggles as a squash athlete, and how she gets through with life. This is a story, told in an authentic voice by World Class Athlete.
- Her aspiration in sports marketing and branding as an alternative career
- Her idea of telling stories about squash athletes
- Her challenges and learnings as an athlete
- Losing her funding and the need for sponsorships
- How she does her exercise routine during the lockdown
- What she sleep-dreams about
- About herself as a dual citizen
- What she loves and wants to improve on squash across all levels and refereeing
- How she envisions squash in the future
- Documentaries she enjoys and her mentality
- Activities that fired up Amanda
- Who makes her happy
- She talks about the WHOOP Podcast
- Amanda Sobhy -http://www.amandasobhy.com/
- READ THE BLOG – http://www.amandasobhy.com/mands-on-the-move-part-4/
This episode of Squash Radio sponsored by ProSportLED – the most advanced lighting technology for sports.
If you have an interesting story you think our audience needs to hear, feel free to reach out to us on social media or email firstname.lastname@example.org. As always, thanks for listening!