From the first ball Conor hit on the squash court, it’s fair to say he was hooked! Now, he has been playing squash for over 20 years but what has made his journey unique is a 15 year career deeply involved in Squash world.
Fueled with an entrepreneurial spirit, and grounded in a passion for helping others, his squash career has taken him all over the country & many parts of the world.
Pomfret School & Denison University Alum, played squash all years and voted Captain both high- school and college teams.
- 2003 – Founded an Urban Squash program on Chicago’s South Side – MetroSquash
- 2003 – Teaching Professional at the University Club of Chicago
- 2007 – Vice President at US SQUASH [National Governing Body of the Sport] for over eight years in a variety of roles/programs; Junior Squash, National Teams, running the U.S. Open Championships & Business Development.
- 2016 – Business Development consultant, main clients from the Squash Industry
- 2020 – Starts Diving Street Partners to better serve the racquets community & clients.
- Provides business development, branding, and operational management services to sports ventures, specializing in squash and racquet sports.
- Brings together industry experts and manufacturers to offer best-in-class products and services, including court construction and maintenance, LED lighting solutions, club operations, and wholescale strategic planning.