In January 2017, Squash Radio jumped from concept to full launch with three episodes in just six weeks into the world of ‘podcasting.’ Our goal is to expand the opportunities for all squash fans to experience a different aspect of the sport by sharing great stories.
We are launching the channel with in-depth interviews of ‘insiders’ from Squash world to share their stories. We will be looking into opportunities to tell more in-depth stories about topics, people & events by collecting a more 360 approach. We welcome collaboration & help to get accomplish this larger mission. If you have a story that is related to squash about a person, learning moment, or just really want to share something….drop us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Founder– Conor O’Malley
From the first ball Conor hit on the squash court….it’s fair to say.. he was hooked! Now, he has been playing squash for over 20 years but what has made his journey unique is a 15 year career deeply involved in Squash world.
Fueled with an entrepreneurial spirit & grounded in a passion for helping others, his squash career has taken him all over the country & many parts of the world.
Pomfret School & Denison University Alum, played squash all years and voted Captain both high-school and college teams.
- 2003 – Founded an Urban Squash program on Chicago’s South Side – MetroSquash
- 2003 – Teaching Professional at the University Club of Chicago
- 2007 –Vice President at US SQUASH [National Governing Body of the Sport] for over eight years in a variety of roles/programs; Junior Squash, National Teams, running the U.S. Open Championships & Business Development.
- 2016 – Business Development consultant, main clients from the Squash Industry
- Click on LinkedIn profile below to get the latest updates!